Every day, FXstreet.com hosts several webinars… up to 8 some days! Experienced Forex traders and analysts share with our users – forex traders of all levels – their trade ideas and strategies. Most of the time, they look at the live markets to explain what they see and what they trade. Trading, Interaction and Education are the key words of these online sessions.
In an effort to offer information for a wider range of currency pairs, we recently added pairs related to four emerging markets on our Currencies At a Glance tool. These are:
- USD/TRY (Turkish Lira)
- USD/IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
- USD/EGP (Egyptian Pound)
- USD/VND (Vietnamese Dong)
These pairs have been added to all our websites (17 languages) and they all include technical studies.
Soooo many analysts, soooo many trading ideas, soooo many shared trading positions, soooo many reports to read. Feel overwhelmed? Hell, yeah!
Once again, in the line with the Follow and Watchlist features launched last December, FXstreet.com wants to help you to sort out the data and better digest the huge amount of Forex information offered on our website every day. This time, showing you the CURRENT TRADING POSITIONS of our contributors.
FXstreet.com is organizing a special webinar together with Currensee and Taylor Growth, tomorrow Thursday at 15 GMT / 10 am EST!
In this webinar Tom Dawson and Josh Colton from Taylor Growth will discuss how a high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Josh and Tom will discuss the risk/reward tradeoff, the importance of establishing your investment objectives and balancing your objectives with your appetite for risk.
Gift for attendees!
A special limited-time webinar promotion will be offered to all attendees of this webinar by Liquid Markets!
Our expansion in foreign languages is continuing! Our websites in Russian, Arab and Turkish now also have their own reports, where our own editors and traders but also other Forex companies teams provide their analysis of the latest movements in the currency market.
– In our Russian website, we are starting with 14 different reports by 6 different contributors: Alpari Russia, Forex-Market, Grand Capital, Instaforex, Forex club, Admiral Markets. Most of these reports are technical. Browse the reports
– In our Arab website, we are publishing at the moment 6 reports, written by these 4 companies: ForexOnline, Yallaforex, FXstreet.ae and Palfx. The covered topics are gold, majors mainly from a technical analysis point of view. Browse the reports
– In our Turkish website, 5 reports are published on a daily basis and they mainly address gold, USD/TRY and majors. They are provided by Forexpark, XTB Turkey, DestekFX, Phillip Capital, FXstreet.com.tr. Browse the reports
Since last December, Jason Sen has been contributing on FXstreet.com by publishing a daily report called Spot Euro and Stock Markets Signals.
In this webinar, Jason Sen will look for trade set-ups using technical indicators, Fibonacci, trend lines and pattern recognition. He will try to find some interesting set ups in various markets on the day, though he tends to focus on usdjpy, eurusd, WTI nymex crude, Dax, Eurostoxx, S&P and Bund.
We have integrated FXBriefs.com as News Provider on FXstreet.com. FXBriefs.com is the latest collaboration of Jamie Coleman and Gerry Davies, the driving forces which built ForexLive.com.
We are very excited to announce the names of the winners of the FXstreet.com’s Forex Best Awards 2013. Congratulations to everyone!
Watch the videos with the winner’s reactions
Italian citizens are are returning to the polls this weekend. We published a special report on the topic.
A small reminder of what happened:
In November 2011, Silvio Berlusconi is forced to resign from the Presidency of the Council. A few days later, Monti and his technocratic government are appointed by Italian president Giorgio Napolitano. Roughly one year later, in December 2012, MPs in the People of Freedom boycott the confidence vote of Monti’s government and abstain during the 2012 budget vote in the Chamber of Deputites. This leads to the dissolution of the Italian parliament. In accordance to the Italian constitution, elections must be held within a 70-day period, which is this weekend.
Did you know FXstreet.com has a mobile version of its website?
We have added a “Mobile” section on our “About” site where we give you the links to navigate part of our content from your smart or mobile phone.
The mobile version of FXstreet.com gives you access to three fundamental tools that keep you updated with the market movements:
- Latest Forex News: 24/5 news about the main movements in the Foreign exchange market, up to 90 pieces of news per day.
- Real-time Economic Calendar: Follow economic events such as Non-Farm Payrolls and employment figures, Central Banks Decisions, Interest Rates, CPI, GDP and many more) that affect the currencies you trade in the Forex Market. Watch a video tutorial of our calendar
- Currency Pairs: This tool permits you to follow and analyze the main crosses’ fluctuations with charts and technical studies.
You’ll find the Mobile Section in the left menu of this site!