FXStreet is organizing the ultimate live panel all Forex traders must attend to understand and anticipate what the new year might hold – and it is free!
We have gathered 4 of the most respected, famous and important names of the Forex retail industry and their views and opinions are very much sought after:
- Valeria Bednarik, Chief Analyst of FXStreet – live from Buenos Aires
- Adam Button, Currency Analyst and Managing Director of ForexLive – live from Montreal
- Ashraf Laidi, Head Trader at Intermarket Strategy Ltd and Author – live from London
- Boris Schlossberg, Managing Director at BK Asset Management – live from New York City
The debate will be presented by Dale Pinkert, anchor of the Live Analysis Room, and Iván Delgado, Editor-in-Chief of FXStreet.
No doubt it will be an insightful event for all retail traders!
What we will cover
– Currency war: winners, losers, the ongoing battles
– The kingdom of the US Dollar: Who would want to fight the Dollar?
– Central Banks: Imbalances between policies; divergences & confluences; hiking paths
– Emerging markets: The end of the commodities cycle
– Economies: United States, European Union, United Kingdom, China, Japan
– Forex Forecast: Levels to watch in majors and crosses
– Tipping points in 2016: Big events, US elections, ECB QE paths, etc.
– Questions and answers from the audience
A one-hour show where you will be able to post your questions and comments. The panel will answer your doubts and they will share their insights and trading ideas; so you make the most of a new trading year. Do not miss this unique (and free!) event, sponsored by FXPro.
SAVE THE DATE
December 18th at 14 GMT / 09 am EST