- The new charts can be used on any device: desktop, mobile or tablet — that was not the case until now!
- No plug-ins, no hassle — Bye bye Java, hello HTML5! :
* Charts will upload much quicker than before
* They will be more stable and safer
- All the options you had in the previous charts will be kept (save templates, add indicators and lines, choose time scale, etc etc) — AND you will get extra new options as:
* Compare your currency pair with other assets (Dow Jones, S&P500, Gold, etc) on a same chart
* Draw on your charts and write text
* Export the chart as an image
- Clearer and more modern layout — old fashion is not bad or makes your trades worst, but in this case, new fashion is more intuitive, so easier!
Okay, let’s be honest, it’s not all advantages – what changes are always 100% positive by the way? You will have to get used to the new charts (even if it’s for better, changing is always a bit unsettling) and if you had saved templates on Netdania charts, you won’t be able to use them in these new charts (you will have to create new templates).
But if we make the list, it’s 7 yee-haws against 2 boos… quite a positive balance, isn’t it?
Enjoy the new charts and leave us your feedback here below in the comments section or send us an email, so we can improve the service and meet your needs as best as we can!