We are very excited to announce the names of the winners of the FXstreet.com’s Forex Best Awards 2013. Congratulations to everyone!
Watch the videos with the winner’s reactions
1. Best Fundamental Analysis Report: “How to trade events” by Kenny Fisher from Forex Crunch
2nd position: “Daily Fx Market Roundup” by BK Asset Management
2. Best Technical Analysis: “Daily Technical Update” by Fan Yang and Nick Nasad from FXTimes
2nd position: “Asia Market Open” by FXWW
3. Best Sell-Side Analysis Team: DailyFX
2nd position: FOREX.com
4. Best Buy-Side Analysis Team: BabyPips.com
2nd position: BKAssetManagement
5. Best Educational Report: “Lessons From the Pros – Forex” by Sam Evans and Rick Wright at the Online Trading Academy
2nd position: “Pipsychology” by BabyPips.com
6. Best Video/Podcast: “The Traders Podcast” by Rob Booker and Jason Pyles
2nd position: “FX Technical Video Update” by Joel Kruger at JKonFX
7. Best Educator: Sam Seiden – Online Trading Academy
2nd position: Boris Schlossberg and Kathy Lien – BK Asset Management
8. Best Webinar Video: “Money makes Money, Trade with the Big Boys” by Steve Patterson
2nd position: “NEWS TRADING – How I trade the US Unemployment Report” by Greg Michalowski
9. Best Book: “The Sensible Guide to Forex” by Cliff Wachtel
2nd position: “Currency Trading in the Forex and Futures Markets” by Carley Garner
10. Best Magazine: FX Trader Magazine
2nd position: FuturesMag
11. Best New Contributor: FXWW
2nd position: Chartist
12. Most Valuable Network Member: Peter JCP
2nd position: Lisa
20 thoughts on “Winners of the Forex Best Awards 2013”
Thank you FXStreet for the prize. We hope to continue providing valued content, to improve and to expand.
Congratulations to all the winners and the participants. It’s a great honor to be among this fine group of individuals and companies.
Well, Thanks, this will be a great refference for us as new comers in trading.