FXStreet rewards its contributors for the best analysis and educational content in 2013.
Barcelona — February 21, 2014 — FXStreet, the leading Forex information website, is pleased to announce the results of the fourth edition of the Forex Best Awards that honors the best analysis, educational content and contributors on its website in 2013.
The nominees of the ten categories – a total of over 40 different contributors – were selected by the FXStreet Content team for their quality and popularity on the website.
This year again, besides the popular vote, a professional jury made its choice. This jury is made of members of the FXStreet Experts team and of professionals from other companies, with different backgrounds:
- Jamie Coleman – FXBeat’s Managing Editor
- Yohay Elam – Founder of ForexCrunch
- Ron Finberg – Editor at Forex Magnates
- Antonio Jaureguizar – Partner at Noesis
- Valeria Bednarik – Chief Analyst at FXStreet
- Gonçalo Moreira, CMT – Content Advisor at FXStreet
- Alberto Muñoz, PhD – Forex Analyst at FXStreet
There was no conflict of interest, as these members of the jury, if nominated, were not allowed to vote in that particular category.
The popular vote was collected through a survey that was available on every page of FXStreet website (http://www.fxstreet.com) and Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/FXstreet). Voters could choose only one nominee per category or the “don’t know” option if they wished. A total of 3,158 valid votes were cast from the launching of the survey on February 7th until the closing on February 14th.
The winners of the Forex Best Awards 2014 are:
- Best Analysis: “Indices Insider” by FOREX.com
- Best Sell-Side Analysis Contributor: OANDA Corporation
- Best Buy-Side Analysis Contributor: JKonFX
- Best Educational Report: “Lessons from the Pros” by Sam Seiden at the Online Trading Academy
- Best Video/Podcast: “FX Technical Video Update” by Joel Kruger at JKonFX
- Best Webinars Educator: Sam Seiden
- Best New Book: “The Foreign Exchange Matrix: A new framework for understanding currency movements” by Barbara Rockefeller and Vicki Schmelzer
- Best Live Analysis Room Guest: Adam Button from ForexLive
- Best New Contributor: ThinkForex
- Most Valuable Network Member: Vladimir Mihaylov
A video with the reactions of the winners can be watched at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L99mxRucJPk
Notes to Editors
FXStreet was founded in January 2000. As its distinctive trademark, the website has always been proud of its unyielding commitment to provide objective and unbiased information and to enable its users to take better and more confident decisions. On the website, the real-time quotes, news, newsletters and interactive chats with experts from all over the world are among the most well-received contents. FXStreet has managed to gain the collaboration of the entire Forex industry,
from professional individuals and small companies right up to Forex Brokers and Investment Banks. Besides the main website in English, the website is available in 16 other languages (Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hungarian, Korean and Catalan).
In 2013, these FXStreet sites reached 102,060, 757 pageviews. The English website garnered the most important part of the traffic with 84,990,581 pageviews and 5,179,267 absolute unique visitors.
FXStreet was short listed as “Best e-FX initiative of the year (vendor)” for the FX Week e-FX Awards 2010 and won TraderPlanet’s STAR Awards 2013 for its Economic Calendar.
Connect with FXStreet:
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/fxstreetcom
Forexstreet.net, The Forex Network: http://www.forexstreet.net/
# # #