Rates and Charts is one of our most popular sections and that’s why today we want to guide you through the section, and especially the Interactive Chart.
If you need a professional, web-based, fully customizable and free charting platform, our Interactive Chart is the one you need to trade with full confidence!
FXStreet Interactive Chart is:
- fully customizable through a wide range of chart types, indicators, lines, etc
- web-based (no installation needed)
- updated in real time (tick-by-tick)
- totally free of charge. And it will stay like this
And it’s the most complete charting platform for professionals because it has:
- over 1500 assets (including all Forex pairs and the main Commodities and Indices)
- unique interbank rates
- extensive historic data
- the option to save your configurations
How to make the most of it
Check our new Guide, where you will find the best tips to use this professional trading platform:
2. Chart types
4. Advanced use
Rates & Charts: Why should you use it?
Focusing on the Rates and Charts section, there’s plenty of useful materials that traders can find such as our Interactive Chart, real-time rates, trading positions, rates table, currency forecast, COT net positioning data, correlation chart and bullish percentage index.
Start using our Rates & Charts section to take the maximum profit in your trading strategy!