As November 8th gets closer and closer, the United States is up and ready to make a decision that might change history and for sure, it will affect to currencies and global markets. The countdown to Elections is on and at FXStreet we want to offer you the best quality information for the big day on real-time.
After 8 years as the President of the U.S, Barack Obama farewells the White House to make way to the new candidate. Who will win the U.S Elections? With FXStreet, you will.
In words of Clinton, “I’m ready, I’m more than ready”. And Trump says, “We have to be unpredictable. And we have to be unpredictable starting now”.
Find out more with our live video sessions and special reports about the U.S Elections:
- Clinton win business as usual, Trump victory could swing markets significantly by XM Investment Research
- Vigilance and Cool Heads Ought Prevail? – the U.S. Election and Diversity by Oisin Breen
- US Election Trading Idea: Buy S&P500 upside through 2180, sell downside through 2140 by Chris Weston
- Long Gold at 1200 an interesting trade ahead of the US Election by Edoardo Fusco Femiano
- US Election: Taking a defensive stance in the portfolio makes sense, risk to the downside by Carley Garner
- Trump vs. Hillary: Investment-Wise Does It Matter Who Wins? by Mike “Mish” Shedlock’s
- What really matters is what the Fed does next, not the Election by David Morrison
- Trading Opportunities Ahead of the Election by Adam Lazarus
- US Election effect on Gold: Historical pattern unlikely to be followed by Omkar Godbole
- FXSurvey: Trump and Clinton divisive for markets in the short term, but will it matter in the long run? by Jordi Martínez
- US Presidential Election 2016 and its impact on Forex and financial market
- Morning Show – Pre US Elections Edition with Yohay Elam
- The day before *US Elections* & Outlook for Nov 7-11 week
- US Election Special: Trump, or Clinton, Economic & Political Consequences
- US Election day with Valeria Bednarik!
- US Vote: Post-elections run-down show
- Post-Election Webinar: How To Profit From The U.S. Election Decision
So far, and according to the latest polls, the Democrat Hillary Clinton leads over the Republican Donald Trump.
But we know polls are not to be trusted 100% in some cases. We’ll see what happens on Tuesday. FXStreet will do a permanent coverage of the event and its consequences on currencies, before, during and after the vote.
Who will conquer the kingdom, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? After months of Campaign, it’s time to place your bets.
Remember, stay informed with us and be the first one to know the results of a day that will make history.
The road to the White House is prepared. Fasten your seat belts because the race is about to start.