This webinar was very interactive and attendees made constructive questions. We’d like to thank them for their active participation, in particular Mike, Anna K, Pan and Boykie. Here is an excerpt of the recording.
You can watch the full webinar recording on FXstreet.com Webinars Archives.
Based on the feedback of today’s presentation, but also on the plans we already had in mind, here are some of our ideas for further development of the “CTP” table:
- Plot the data from the table in a multi-timeframe price chart
- Allow arrangement of the data per date, entry, SL, TP
- Expand the number of participants (contributors)
- Show the date and time of publishing of the report
- Amplify the validity time of the positions from 12 to 30 days
If you haven’t tried the Current Trading Positions tool yet, have a look at it!
Any additional feedback is of course welcome. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts through our Contact form or by leaving a message in this blog!