We are happy and proud to announce that FXStreet has been named finalist for Benzinga Fintech Awards, under the Analysis Platforms, Apps & Tools category.
The Benzinga Fintech Awards seek out the most innovative companies that are improving the way we create wealth within the financial markets.
Companies were encouraged to apply to the competition, and finalists were selected by the people. If a company received 200 social votes after they applied, it would move on to the next round… which is the case of FXStreet.
We want to thank all the people and FXStreet-lovers who voted for us and helped us become finalists!
Winners will be chosen by a jury and announced at a gala that Benzinga will host on May 24th in New York.
The general criteria that companies are judged on:
- Uniqueness within their category / overall
- How well does the company do what they say they do?
- Current Success / Potential Success
- Difficulty of the problem that is solved
- Potential industry impact (how far reaching / how many people could this affect)