The Forex Best Awards are back for the 6th consecutive year! They will reward the best contributors on FXStreet in 2015.
Our team has selected more than 40 analysts, traders and authors nominated in 7 categories. This list was prepared based on the quality and success of the contributors and their content.
As previous editions, the winners of each category are chosen through popular vote and through the vote of a professional jury.
The popular votes are collected through a SURVEY that opens today, January 21st and will be closed on January 29th, at 8 am GMT.
Everyone is welcome to cast their vote!
Three simple rules:
– 1 vote per person
– If there is a category you don’t feel you are able to vote for, you can just choose skip it.
– Your participation will be considered as valid only if you go until the last question. Uncomplete surveys won’t be counted.
… and share the link with your friends:
Thanks for your participation, you are the ones who make these awards possible 🙂
The professional jury is made of members of the FXStreet team, but we also invited professionals from other companies, with different backgrounds. The jury’s members are:
- Valeria Bednarik – Chief Analyst at FXStreet
- Gonçalo Moreira, CMT – Content Advisor at FXStreet
- Alberto Muñoz, PhD – Forex Analyst at FXStreet
- Dale Pinkert – Leader of FXStreet’s Live Analysis Room
- Adam Rosen – ForexLive Managing Editor
- Wayne McDonell– Chief FX Market Strategist at TradersWay
- Yohay Elam – Founder of ForexCrunch
- Giuseppe Basile – Founder of FibStalker Trading
Note that if these members of the jury were nominated, they were not allowed to vote for that category, so there is no conflict of interest.
Last year’s editions
Check here the winners of previous editions: 2015 – 2014 – 2013 – 2012 – 2011