The Forex Best Awards are back! They reward the best contributors on FXStreet in 2014.
This year, there are 9 categories and a total of more than 40 analysts, traders and authors nominated. This list was prepared by the FXStreet content team based on the quality and success of the contributors and their content.
The winners of each category are chosen through popular vote and through the vote of a professional jury.
The popular vote will be organized through a SURVEY that opens today, January 22nd and will be closed on January 30th, at 8 am GMT.
You are all welcome to cast your vote!
Three simple rules:
– 1 vote per person
– If there is a category you don’t feel you are able to vote for, you can just choose skip it.
– Your participation will be considered as valid only if you go until the last question. Uncomplete surveys won’t be counted.
… and share the link with your friends:
Thanks for your participation
The professional jury is made of members of the FXStreet team, but we also invited professionals from other companies, with different backgrounds. The jury’s members are:
- Valeria Bednarik – Chief Analyst at FXStreet
- Gonçalo Moreira, CMT – Content Advisor at FXStreet
- Alberto Muñoz, PhD – Forex Analyst at FXStreet
- Dale Pinkert – Leader of FXStreet’s Live Analysis Room
- Adam Rosen – ForexLive Managing Editor and FXStreet’s Forex Person of the Year
- Joseph Trevisani – Chief Market Strategist WorldWideMarkets
- Yohay Elam – Founder of ForexCrunch
- Giuseppe Basile – Founder of FibStalker Trading