Our Live Analysis Room is celebrating today its 2nd anniversary! 730 days and almost 450 interviews after its launch, our free service has grown and changed in its schedule and segments, but not in its core concept: build a strong community of traders and put them in daily contact with professionals of the markets, through the eyes, experience and support of Dale Pinkert, the anchor and soul of FXStreet’s Live Analysis Room.
To celebrate this anniversary, we’ve prepared a special line-up of interviews plus live coverages and special events that will take place during one week starting today:
Wednesday June 3rd
- 12 GMT (8 am ET): ECB rate decision coverage
- 13:30 GMT (9:30 am ET): Talk with Carolina May, FXStreet CEO, and Francesc Riverola, Founder of FXStreet , about the Live Analysis Room and the Forex industry.
- 14:15 GMT (10:15 am ET): Interview with Kiana Danial @investdiva – Award winning Financial Media Producer, Author of “Invest Diva’s Guide to Making Money in Forex”, CEO of Investdiva.com
Thursday June 4th
- 14:15 GMT (10:15 am ET): Interview with Valeria Bednarik @ValBednarik – FXStreet’s Chief Analyst, independent Forex trader since 2003.
Friday June 5th
- 12 GMT (8 amET): US Nonfarm payrolls coverage
- 14:15 GMT (10:15 am ET): Interview with Steve Hammer @HFTalert – Traders with over 30 years of experience, developer of software and signals.
Monday June 8th
- 14:15 GMT (10:15 am ET): Interview with famous analyst Martin Armstrong @StrongEconomics and “The Forecaster” Movie Director Marcus Vetter (more info to come)
Tuesday June 9th
- 14:15 GMT (10:15 am ET): Interview with Akil Stokes @AkilStokesRTM – Head Currency Trader at Trade Empowered
Wednesday June 10th
- 14:15 GMT (10:15 am ET): Interview with Denise Shull @DeniseKShull – Neuroeconomist, author, expert in human motivation, and motivational speaker.
So take note in your agendas and we see you online in the room!
We want to thank everyone involved in the Live Analysis Room, including Dale and all his guests in the room who have shared their ideas and experiences with our audience. Invaluable information and insights. Thanks of course to all the traders that come and join the shows every dat… this place is made for you and has no sense without you!