They say an image is worth a thousand words, don’t they? And sometimes figures help give an overview of what you are. So we decided to put together these two concepts to create an infographic of FXstreet.com by the numbers.
This image collects data for all our websites, and in particular:
- More than 750.000 unique users per month visitFXstreet.com in all the languages, on mobile and touch sites as well as on our network (Forexstreet.net) and our Spanish forum (Forex.es)
- The first website of all, Fxstreet.com, was created by Francesc Riverola, Setxi Fernandez and Miriam Pinatell in January 2000, in Barcelona, where the company is still based.
- FXstreet.com exists in 17 languages: English, Spanish, simplified and traditional Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Vietnamese, Hungarian, Korean and Catalan. You can access other languages from the right top corner of our websites (search for the flag).
- Our team has editors, traders and journalists around the world who cover the Forex Market 24 hours, from Monday to Friday. Forex never sleeps, FXstreet.com neither.
- FXstreet.com host several webinars per day in English and in Spanish. We record some of these webinars and archive them online so anyone can watch or rewatch them. We have a total of more than 2.300 recordings available, and growing.
- Our Economic Calendar is certainly one of our “star products”, with more than 1000 economic events and data covered around the world.
- Since 2009, FXstreet.com produces its own Forex news feed, first in English and Spanish. Nowadays we publish news in Chinese, French, German, Arabic, Russian, Turkish and Indonesian. In total, we write more than 550 pieces of news per day.
- More than 220 reports are published on FXstreet.com websites every day, including technical analysis, macroeconomics, trading ideas or forecast. They are written by our own team but also by external contributors (private analysts, banks, hedge funds, brokers,…), which represent in total more than 280 companies.