We are more than happy to reveal the winners of the 7th edition of our famous Forex Best Awards that rewards the best analysis, educational content and contributors on our website. Here are the winners of The Golden Pip!
- Best Analysis: “If Trump’s ideas are so awful, why are markets recovering?” by Barbara Rockefeller, Rockefeller Treasury Services Inc.
- Best Sell-Side Analysis Contributor: FOREX.com.
- Best Buy-Side Analysis Contributor: Forex Crunch.
- Best Educational Article: “Where Do Banks Buy and Sell in The Forex Market?” by Sam Seiden, Online Trading Academy.
- Best Video/Podcast: “US Presidential Election 2016 and its impact on Forex and financial market” by Nenad Kerkez.
- Best Speaker and Educator: Sam Seiden.
- Best New Contributor: Marc Chandler.
Our contributors feed our website every day, bringing analysis and advice with their quality content to our users which are Forex traders with different levels of experience. We really want to thank all of them, congrats to the 2017 Awards’ winners!
AWARDS VOTING PROCESS
The nominees, a total of over 40 different analysts, traders and authors, were selected by the FXStreet Content team for their quality and popularity on the website.
Winners were determined by popular votes and by a jury of professionals.
A survey was open to everyone on FXStreet for voting during one week, from January 26 to February 3. Voters could choose only one nominee per category or skip the categories they did not want to answer. Only one vote per person was allowed and only complete surveys taken into account. A total of 2.623 valid votes were cast.
As every year, the members of the professional jury were FXStreet Experts. The jury for the Forex Best Awards 2017 was:
Valeria Bednarik – Chief Analyst at FXStreet
Gonçalo Moreira, CMT – Content Advisor at FXStreet
Alberto Muñoz, PhD – Forex Analyst at FXStreet