With its annual Forex Best Awards, FXStreet rewards the best analysists and educators of the Forex market.
Barcelona — February 8, 2016 — FXStreet, the leading Forex information website, is excited to announce the winners of the sixth edition of its Forex Best Awards that rewards the best analysis, educational content and contributors on its website.
- Best Analysis: “Elliott Wave Corner” by Gregor Horvat, EW-Forecast
- Best Sell-Side Analysis Contributor: ForexTime (FXTM)
- Best Buy-Side Analysis Contributor: Forex Crunch
- Best Educational Report: “Lessons from the Pros – Forex” by Sam Evans and Rick Wright, Online Trading Academy
- Best Video/Podcast: “Forex Forecast 2016: What will 2016 bring to the Forex traders?” with Valeria Bednarik, Adam Button, Ashraf Laidi and Boris Schlossberg
- Best Speaker: Wayne McDonell, Chief FX Market Strategist at TradersWay
- Best New Contributor: London Capital Group
The nominees, a total of over 40 different analysts, traders and authors, were selected by the FXStreet Content team for their quality and popularity on the website. The complete list of all nominees is available here: http://about.fxstreet.com/forex-best-awards-2016/
“Contributor are one of our main assets here at FXStreet. They help us provide the most varied and objective analysis and education so traders can make more informed decission,” said Carolina May, CEO of FXStreet. “These awards were created five years ago to recognize these analysts and experts’ effort to inform traders through FXStreet. We pride ourselves on the high quality of all the content they share with our audience and are grateful for the work they accomplished throughout the years.”
Winners were determined by popular votes and by a jury of professionals.
A survey was open to everyone on FXStreet for voting during one week, from February 21th to Friday 29th. Voters could choose only one nominee per category or skip the categories they did not want to answer. Only one vote per person was allowed and only complete surveys taken into account. A total of 2,859 valid votes were cast.
As every year, the members of the professional jury were FXStreet Experts and a selection of professionals from other companies, with different backgrounds. The jury for the Forex Best Awards 2016 was:
- Valeria Bednarik – Chief Analyst at FXStreet
- Gonçalo Moreira, CMT – Content Advisor at FXStreet
- Alberto Muñoz, PhD – Forex Analyst at FXStreet
- Dale Pinkert – Leader of FXStreet’s Live Analysis Room
- Adam Button – ForexLive Managing Editor
- Wayne McDonell– Chief FX Market Strategist at TradersWay
- Yohay Elam – Founder of ForexCrunch
- Giuseppe Basile – Founder of FibStalker Trading
Some of the jury members were nominated: they were not authorized to vote for the category they were nominated in to avoid conflict of interest.
FXStreet produced a video with the reactions of the winners: https://youtu.be/INwPUeb–Gk
Winners of previous editions can be found at http://about.fxstreet.com/forex-best-awards-2016/
Notes to Editors
FXStreet was founded in January 2000. As its distinctive trademark, the website has always been proud of its unyielding commitment to provide objective and unbiased information and to enable its users to take better and more confident decisions. On the website, the real-time quotes, news, newsletters and interactive chats with experts from all over the world are among the most well-received contents. FXStreet has managed to gain the collaboration of the entire Forex industry,
from professional individuals and small companies right up to Forex Brokers and Investment Banks. Besides the main website in English, the website is available in 16 other languages (Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hungarian, Korean and Catalan).
In 2015, all FXStreet sites reached more than 127 million pageviews. The English website garnered the most important part of the traffic with more than 90 million pageviews and over 6,5 million users.
FXStreet won the “Best Educational Tool” Award for its Learning Center from Finance Magnates in 2014 and in 2015, TraderPlanet’s STAR Awards 2013 for its Economic Calendar and was short listed as “Best e-FX initiative of the year (vendor)” for the FX Week e-FX Awards 2010.
Connect with FXStreet:
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/fxstreetcom