Volatility can be tricky when trading. We have asked 6 of our webinars speakers to come at FXstreet.com on May 16 to talk about how they see it, trade it or comment how markets have been behaving recently.
Here is the schedule for the day. Click on the title of each webinar to register for it. It’s totally free!
- 11:00 GMT / 07:00 am EDT – Trends in Volatility – Expert: Curt Wehrley, Currency Coach & Quantitative Analyst at FxBootcamp
- 12:00 GMT / 08:00 am EDT- A technical outlook of commodity markets – Expert: Jason Sen, Director at DayTradeIdeas.com
- 13:00 GMT / 09:00 am EDT – The Three Faces of Volatility – Expert: Joseph Trevisani, Chief Market Strategist at WorldWideMarkets
- 14:00 GMT / 10:00 am EDT – Understanding Volatility Cycles | Unlocking the Chop – Expert: Mark Whistler, Founder at WallStreetRockStar.com
- 15:00 GMT / 11:00 am EDT – Daily Cycles, Volatility and Trading the Spot Market – Expert: Mark De La Paz, Instructor at FX Instructor
- 16:00 GMT / 12:00 am EDT – Friend or Foe? It Depends on the Tools You Use – Expert: Andrei Knight, Sr. Currency Strategist at fxKnight.com
If it’s the first time you attend a webinar at FXstreet.com, read our instructions.