Our Trader of the Year Demo Contest 2013 is over. The winners are:
1st Prize: gweeqat
5,000 USD Live trading account* with AFB FX as well as educational services, signals and software provided by our Media Partners
2nd Prize: Riskit34
2,000 USD Live trading account* with AFB FX as well as educational services, signals and software provided by our Media Partners
3rd Prize: trader_gjss
Workshop, trading lessons and trading software
If you want to see the winners and all participants’ final results (Growth, Profit, Equities and Peak Losses) you can check the competitors list – More details about the prizes here
Congratulations to all participants… and in particular to the 3 winners!
We would like to thank again the sponsor of this event, AFB FX, and our Media Partners – Currensys, Pro Trader Strategies, fxKnight, BKForex and Strategy Quant – for their support! And a warm thank you to Mt4i, the platform on which the contestants trade during the competition.
How did it go?
Here are a few numbers about the competition:
* 1027 active participants
* 167 profitable, 860 loss-making. Average closing equity of $2706 (i.e. loss of 46%)
* Most participants by country: Indonesia (162), India (85), Jordan (76), Bangladesh (47), Nigeria (46)
* 6 countries where the participants were profitable on average: France (6 participants), Guatemala (1 participant), Kuwait (1 participant), Kazakhstan (1 participant), Jordan (76 participants), Bangladesh (47 participants)
* Only 4 of the top 20 halfway through the competition were still in the top 20 at the end. Of the other 16, 3 remained profitable and 13 went bankrupt.
* The winner (gweeqat) was the only person who was in the top 20 at the end of each week of the competition.
2 thoughts on “Trader of the Year 2013 Contest: And the winners are…”
I want to participate please.
The Contest is finished, Naina! I’m sorry. But stay tuned on this blog as we are preparing another contest.