And here go another year: this week we will give you the lists of the most viewed content and their authors on our website during 2014. There are 7 different categories of content. Today it’s Analysis Articles and Webinars videos. Are they among your favorite on FXStreet?
- 1. Trading Like a Bank Basics by Sam Seiden – Sam begins to train you to stop thinking and trading like a retail trader and start thinking and trading like a bank.
- 2. SCALPING – High Frequency FX Trading by Sam Seiden – Sam shares the logic and High Frequency Trading rules to help you understand and properly execute.
- 3. Scanning for FX Opportunities using Institutional Supply and Demand by Sam Evans – Sam shows you how to look for institutional levels and the markets which are creating the most activity and the best low risk high reward opportunities.
- 4. Finding Key Profit Zones in Forex by Sam Seiden – Sam explains you how starting your analysis with identifying key profit zones simplifies your analysis process and can really improve your trading performance.
- 5. Fresh Levels and Profit Zones by Sam Seiden – Sam covers two very important components of trading, identifying fresh supply and demand levels and significant profit zones while applying it in the live markets.
- 6. Managing Risk Investable by Juan Colón – How to define your risk appetite, place every trade within it, and become an investable asset.
- 7. ORDER FLOW – Understanding Order Flow in Simple Terms by Navin Prithyani – Navin shows you how spotting a good order flow in the market can give you days in a month where performance can be tripled or quadrupled.
- 8. Inter Market Analysis Trading Forecasts by Greg Firman – Greg reviews of some of the major pairs and how to apply inter market analysis when making a trade decision.
- 9. Beat the EA by Jack Inman – Jack introduces users to his own unique “Beat the EA” competition to show differences in performance.
- 10. Taking Entries by Chris Lori – Chris discusses the specific price behaviors looked for when taking on a trade, the mechanics driving the price behavior and a framework of how the entry is managed.
- 1. EUR USD Technical Analysis by Valeria Bednarik (FXStreet) – Valeria Bednarik gives us the intraday keys for major pairs, combining fundamental news with technical analysis and probable entry points.
- 2. Intraday Technical Video Alerts by ForexTrading.TV Team (ForexTrading.TV) – The ForexTrading.TV team reviews different pairs and assets, providing a neat intraday technical perspective for each one of them.
- 3. EUR USD Forecast by Valeria Bednarik (FXStreet) – Valeria Bednarik reviews specifically the EUR/USD pair early European morning, and offers an intraday forecast for the price’s probable behavior.
- 4. Trading Analysis Corner by FOREX.com Team (FOREX.com) – The FOREX.com Team publishes daily basis a complete review of currency pairs and indexes, both technical and fundamentally analyzed.
- 5. Technical Update by Danske Research Team (Danske Bank A/S) – The Danske Research Team offers daily basis trading ideas for major crosses based on trend and technical analysis.
- 6. USD CHF Analysis by Igor Sayadov (RoboForex) – Igor Sayadov from RoboForex brings his particular perspective on currencies and commodities in his daily report.
- 7. Elliott Wave Corner by Gregor Horvat (EW-Forecast) – Gregor Horvat from EW-Forecast, reviews majors through Elliot Wave analysis, providing investors with a daily probable trading opportunity.
- 8. Forex News Round Up by Stuart McPhee (MarketPulse) – Stuart McPhee offers a fundamental-inclined review of different tradable assets, focusing in the key market mover of the day.
- 9. Daily Fx Market Roundup by Boris Schlossberg and Kathy Lien (BK Asset Management) – In this daily report, Boris Schlossberg from BK Asset Management resumes the main fundamental events of the day that can affect currencies.
- 10. Elliott Wave Analysis by Igor Sayadov (RoboForex) – Igor Sayadov from RoboForex presents a brief Elliot Wave Analysis intraday review of the major pairs.
One thought on “Top 10 of 2014: Webinars videos and Analysis articles”
What a fantastic resource to consider! So many articles and webinars – I am getting started as we speak!