It’s been there for a couple of weeks already: we released a new version of our Contributors Currencies Forecast Poll!
On this image you can easily see how different is the new snapshot of our study: visually much clearer and quicker to understand. And additional data: the major bias (bearish or bullish) for every pair in 3 different time frames.
The full page (screenshot at the left) with the details of all contributors forecast is also different: “half-doughnut” graphs with the average sentiment at the top and then below, each expert’s forecast price and their comments.
What is the Currencies Forecast Poll?
The Forecast Poll is a sentiment tool that highlights near- and medium-term price expectations from leading market experts (contributors of FXStreet).
- Unique sentiment indicator with a 5-year history
- For 10 currency pairs (Majors, Pacific Crosses, G7 crosses)
- Survey conducted every Friday and published at 15:00 GMT
- Serves all time horizons: 1 week, 1 month, 1 quarter – includes an average price for each time horizon.
- Followed by traders, market commentators as well as academics.
Do you like the new layout? What do you think?
Let us know by leaving a comment here below 😉