Donald Trump’s presidency campaign is having an impact in the FX markets, especially in the Mexican Peso and (more slightly) in the Russian Ruble. The RUB/MXN cross pair has been re-named by some as the “Trump Trade”. This is a very odd cross, hardly offered to be traded by the main brokers, but it can be operated indirectly as a synthetic pair using the USD/RUB and the USD/MXN.
We’ve asked our notable contributors to write educational and analysis articles about these issues: How to build a synthetic pair to trade and The Trump Trades going into the US Elections. Here there are the articles published:
- The Trump Trade: Profiting on the MXN, RUB and CHN by Chris Pulver
- The Trump (currency) Trade by Carley Garner
- The ‘Trump Trade’ and creating synthetic currency pairs by David Cheetham
- Playing the ‘Trump Trade’ through a synthetic currency pair by Edoardo Fusco Femiano
- How to Build a Synthetic Cross Pair to Trade by Adam Lazarus
- Currency Cross Pair Creation by Brian Twomey
We’re ready for the U.S Election Day. Are you ready for it? Stay informed with us!