The winners of the first edition of the Forex Best Awards organized by FXstreet.com have been made public.
Barcelona — February, 19th 2011 — FXstreet.com is pleased to announce the results of the first Forex Best Awards, an event that highlights the best analysis and educational content and experts of the Forex English-speaking market in 2010.
A total of 7,880 votes were cast since the launching of the survey on February 5th until the closing on February 16th at 8 pm EST / February 17th at 01:00 FMT. The nominees of the twelve categories had been selected by the FXstreet.com contents team for their quality and popularity on the website. A total of more than 35 pieces of content as well as 60 different contributors had been chosen. The list was then submitted to popular vote to determinate the winner of each category.
The survey was available on every page of FXstreet.com website (http://www.fxstreet.com) and on the link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fx_awards_2011.
Voters were able to choose only one nominee by category and could decide to skip some categories if they wished.
This year’s winners are:
1. Best Fundamental Analysis: “Forex Weekly Outlook” by Forex Crunch
2. Best Technical Analysis: “Experts Forecast Currencies Poll” by FXstreet.com Team – with the contribution of: Gonçalo Moreira, Guillermo Alcalá, Alberto Muñoz, Stoyan Mihaylov, Valeria Bednarik, James Chen, Dr. Sivaraman, ecPulse.com, Ilian Yotov, Mauricio Carrillo, Adam Narczewski, Anna Coulling, Ian Coleman, PivotFarm.com, Yohay Elam, Chris Capre, Mohammed Isah, Tomas Cedavicius, Derek Frey, Dale J Pinkert.
3. Best Banking Research Team: Danske Bank Research Team
4. Best Broker Research Team: DailyFX Research team
5. Best Educational Content: “Lessons From the Pros”, Weekly piece by Sam Seiden at Online Trading Academy
6. Best Educator: Sam Seiden
7. Best Webinar: “Identifying High Probability Turning Points” by Sam Seiden
8. Best Book: “Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets” by James Chen
9. Best Magazine: FX Trader Magazine
10. Best Blogger: Wayne McDonell: FxBootcamp
11. Best Metatrader Addon: 100 pips a day by Metaquotes
12. Best New Contributor: FXTimes
Notes to Editors
FXstreet.com was founded in January 2000. As its distinctive trademark, the website has always been proud of its unyielding commitment to provide objective and unbiased information and to enable its users to take better and more confident decisions. On the website, the real-time quotes, news, newsletters and interactive chats with experts from all over the world are among the most well-received contents. FXstreet.com has managed to gain the collaboration of the entire Forex industry, from professional individuals and small companies right up to Forex Brokers and Investment Banks. The website exists in English (www.fxstreet.com), Spanish (www.fxstreet.es), Chinese (http://www.fxstreet.hk/), Japanese (www.fxstreet.jp), Russian (www.fxstreet.net), French (www.fxstreet.fr), Indonesian (http://www.fxstreet.web.id/) and Arabic (http://www.fxstreet.ae/).
In 2010, these FXstreet.com sites reached 79,945,622 pageviews. The English website garnered the most important part of the traffic with 70,231,808 pageviews and 5,231,392 absolute unique visitors.
FXstreet.com was short listed as “Best e-FX initiative of the year (vendor)” for the FX Week e-FX Awards 2010.
Connect with FXstreet.com:
Forexstreet.net, The Forex Network: http://www.forexstreet.net/
CEO’s blog: http://blogs.fxstreet.com/francesc/
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/fxstreet
# # #