Valeria Bednarik, one of FXStreet’s inhouse trader and expert, has been covering economic data releases on FXStreet’s homepage through CoveritLive since January 2008… more than 6 years already! She will keep doing it, but in a new and more modern format that will, we believe, bring more value to the traders. That will be through our Live Analysis Room, on Ustream.
We maintain the value and quality:
- Still the coverage of the economic data with more impact on the Forex market: major central banks decisions rates (ECB, FED and BoE), US GDP and US Non-Farm Payrolls.
- Still with Valeria Bednarik, a professional trader with over 10 years of experience in Forex and Chief analyst at FXStreet.
- Still real time comments and analysis on what’s happening in the market when it’s happening
- Still open to your questions, answered at the moment, live, by the experts
- Still available from our homepage, easy to find and access
We move all this one step further:
- Now with Dale Pinkert, host of our Live Analysis room, a trader with several decades of experience in the Forex Market.
- Now through live video streaming (Ustream channel), including the experts charts and their webcams
- Now with recordings available just after the event on our LAR page.
The next coverage will be today, Thursday March 6th : England and Eurozone Central Banks on our homepage and the #FXroom, from 11:45 GMT / 6:45 am ET.
Check the schedule of the upcoming live coverages on the Live Analysis Room page.
More than 100.000 views
Our Live Analysis Room channel just passed over 100.000 views yesterday… that’s a beautiful number. The Live Analysis room was launched in June 2013 and gathers a community of around 500 traders every month.
The Live Analysis Room is a free and open space hosted by Dale Pinkert and open every weekday from 14 GMT until approximately 17h30 GMT: live market commentaries, strategies, trading discussions and special guests make the channel a live and interactive community where all Forex traders are welcome!