This is our last part of the Top 10 2013, the list of the most seen content and their authors on FXStreet. This is based on pageviews and is an interesting way to know what traders looked at or searched for… and maybe what you’ve missed and should read or watch asap!
Today, the categories are: the most read Forex news, the best sellers trading books and the most watched Live Analysis Room interviews.
This year past saw a lot of political developments, especially in the Eurozone and Japan. In Europe, structural weakness saw a fully blown crisis in Cyprus, and the election of Shinzo Abe saw Japan launch an unprecedented programme of monetary easing. Elsewhere, Gold came into focus too, with unprecedented volatility in the Indian Rupee.
- EUR/USD up around 1.3540 – Mon, Sep 23 2013
- USD/INR continues ‘out of control’, record high above 67.00 – Wed, Aug 28 2013
- Gold, silver and copper ripping higher on possible investigations into banks – Sun, Jul 21 2013
- Forex: EUR/USD jumps but the dark clouds remain there; The long & sweet BoJ Game – Fri, Apr 05 2013
- Forex: Green light for the EUR/USD; Ready for 1.40? – Fri, Jan 25 2013
- Cyprus? Really? Figures! – Fri, Mar 22 2013
- Tales from the currency war: EUR/USD & USD/JPY – Fri, Apr 12 2013
- EUR/USD plummets through 1.3550 – Mon, Dec 02 2013
- Forex: Cyprus-induced Euro selling sends rate near $1.29 – Sun, Mar 17 2013
- Forex: EUR/USD closes quiet; Pound collapses on UK’s downgrade – Fri, Feb 22 2013
- The EURUSD Strategy Builder by Tor Vollaløkken – Throughout this e-book version you can read all about the recommendations that Tor Vollaløkken has for risk management procedures, leverage, how to set invalidation levels, entry and take profit levels for your EURUSD trading strategies.
- Trading EURUSD event risk by Tor Vollaløkken – In “Trading EURUSD event risk” Tor Vollaløkken has outlined those data and news releases EURUSD traders should pay attention to.
- The Sensible Guide to Forex by Cliff Wachtel – The book “The Sensible Guide to Forex: Safer, Smarter Ways to Survive and Prosper from the Start” is focused on reducing the high risk, complexity, and time demands normally associated with forex trading.
- Actionable Trading Strategies of Top Market Pro’s by Dan Blystone [Editor] – This ebook, edited by Dan Blystone, was created to deliver a variety of actionable trading strategies from a selection of trading educators and traders.
- A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis by Anna Coulling – In this book, Anna Coulling, analizes volume and price and the result of their combination: a powerful analytical approach to forecasting market direction.
- The Ed Ponsi Forex Playbook by Ed Ponsi – This book by Ed Ponsi offers a visual approach to learning specific trading strategies and identifying profitable trading opportunities in the Forex arena.
- Beyond Technical Analysis by Tushar S. Chande – In this book by Tushar S. Cande you will find a technical analysis classic, newly updated to help traders develop and forward-test a high-performance trading system for today’s markets.
- Trading Systems That Work by Thomas Stridsman – Thomas Stidsman reviews and analyzes today’s major software programs, and helps traders determine which will work best for their personal trading style and habits – and which could actually work against them.
- Forex Made Simple by Alpha Balde – This book is a Basic Day Trading Strategy Guide that gets straight to the point, written for traders who have never come across this methodology, and for those who have some knowledge, and perhaps wish to learn a little more.
- Beat the Forex Dealer by Agustin Silvani – Agustin Silvani’s “Beat the Forex Dealer” is more than a simple manual. It brings to life the excitement of the FX market by delivering insights into some of the greatest trading triumphs and highlighting legendary disasters; all written in an easy to read style.
LIVE ANALYSIS ROOM INTERVIEWS
- Ed Matts – October 29, 2013 – Pearls about USDJPY and GBPUSD
- Alex Bernal – July 12, 2013 – Astrological trading, majors forecast
- Phillip Pearlman – July 18, 2013 – Markets and pullbacks
- Mark Dow – November 12, 2013 – Fed and central banks: What’s going on?
- Ed Matts – December 11, 2013 – Fractals and 2014 forecast
- Adam Button – August 14, 2013 – Majors forecast and US and European situation
- Giuseppe Basile – June 3, 2013 – LAR Launching interview with Giuseppe Basile
- Steve Cook – June 5, 2013 – Conversation about coaching traders
- Zaheer Anwari – June 19, 2013 – Volatility in markets, Majors forecast USD stocks and Currencies
- Matt Weller – November 19, 2013 – EURUSD USDJPY analysis