We’re excited to announce we’ve released a new Forex Brokers Comparative table! It allows traders to search and compare Forex brokers through a wide and complete range of criteria, in a more intuitive and quicker way than before.
The comparative criteria of the table are divided in 5 main areas with their own list of features:
- Company information (including headquarters, languages, regulation, payment methods, client support, news,…)
- Trading details (such as minimum deposit, pairs, leverage, scalping, hedging, PAMM,…)
- Demo Account (its size and duration)
- Platforms (the available platforms by brokers and their characteristics)
- Spreads (if they’re variable and their value per pair)
For each broker, there are links to open a free demo or live account as well as a button to get in contact with the dealer.
New layout and filter
The new design of the Brokers table makes the comparison much easier and quicker. The features of each area are presented in vertical columns, with the brokers displayed horizontally. If the broker offers a feature, it’s represented by a green V. If not, it’s a red X. On top of that, the navegation between tabs makes the comparison process very intuitive.
A filter has been added to the table. In the “Advanced Search” section of the page, the user can select different criteria from the list of brokers: country, language, regulator body, instruments, trading platforms and minimum deposits. All these criteria can of course be crossed to show narrower results.
Do you like it?
As always, we very much value your feedback… so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think about that new table!
* Note that FXstreet.com only includes in its list regulated brokers and those which are not registered in safe havens (see further explanations in the Disclaimer of the Brokers table).