Join our Team!
FXStreet is always hiring! Have a look at our jobs offers.
Contributor Account Manager
We are looking for a Contributor Account Manager to maximize the value and impact of content collaborations with third parties. You will participate in a dynamic environment, collaborating with some of the best minds of the Forex Market. High doses of proactivity and teamwork will be required.
The successful candidate will develop the following responsibilities:
Develop and execute strategy for acquiring publishing rights to desirable forex content, including data, articles, videos, quotes and special collaborations, based on section managers and quality requirements.
- Monitor experts, analysts and traders comments at their blogs, social profiles or third party websites to determine the talent, potential and style of the contributors.
- Participate in all aspects of negotiation (traffic analysis and forecasting, incentives, duties and contract drafting) with contributors.
- Manage and evaluate external contributors through performance tracking and relationship cultivation in an effort to extend/enhance existing deals and identify new opportunities.
- Represent contributors interests across the company (editorial team, communication, advertising) to guarantee their incentives.
- Develop market expertise through continuous focus on and knowledge of the competitive market environment. Oversee competition for finance and forex coverage, with a specific focus on external collaboration, and communicate market trends and industry shifts, including implications and recommendations.
Main skills and knowledge:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of the forex market
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in a Digital environment
- Knowledge in website metrics and google analytics is a plus
Apply for the job!
Junior Software Engineer
- 70% Work closely with the IT Department resolving incidences, bugs and improvements
- 10% Assist to SCRUM meetings and Implement new software features
- 20% Help the Front End department with new features
Skills and competencies:
This is what you will need
- Strong understanding of POO is a must
- Problem solving mind oriented
- Good communication skills
- Web development skills with experience in hand-coding HTML/HTML5 and CSS
- Have experience in .Net / MS-SQL
- Contributed to an open source project
- Using frameworks such as LESS and Bootstrap
- Can surprise us with something else
Apply for the job!
Work directly with the Account Managers and CMO to perform all aspects of traffic management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns from clients and ad networks.
· Work closely with sales planners to provide account support for ad campaigns, both pre-sales and post-sales.
· Provide technical support for sales and engineering teams to help troubleshoot problem creatives.
· Perform QA for all campaigns that go live.
· Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports.
· Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both yield and advertiser performance.
· Very familiar with third party ad servers, such as DFP, DART, Atlas, OpenX, etc. (we use DFP, so direct DFP experience is preferred).
· Excellent MS Excel skills, and know your way around other MS Office products (Word, Powerpoint).
· Extremely detail-oriented and dependable
· Strong analytics, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Autonomous, proactive and a team player.
· Positive attitude, and a genuine interest in working in a young and dynamic environment.
· Good level of English, minimum required Intermediate level.
Apply for the job!
Spontaneous job application
If you want to send us your CV but we don’t have a relevant vacancy for you please feel free to apply here.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulations and thus, in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we will keep it in our database for future reference.