On Wednesday the Federal Reserve will meet once again to propose new choices that might affect the global economy. The Interest Rate decision is one of the main points to discuss which it has become one of the most wanted data to financial markets.
As a Forex trader, you might be asking yourself: what effect does it have on currencies and my trading strategy? If so, keep reading.
At FXStreet we want to offer you the latest news about its possible impact on financial markets, all with the best currency analysts.
Janet Yellen will put all the cards on the table two months before the U.S Elections Day but, will she raise interest rates or is expectation higher than reality?
Don’t miss a thing with our live video coverage sessions and our special articles:
- Yohay Elam 07:00 GMT: Live Europe Market Open – Prepare the Fed FOMC decision
- James Harte 11:00 GMT: Trading The September FOMC & Live Market Analysis
- Dr. S. Sivaraman 14:00 GMT: September Tracking the Forex Market Together & FOMC Preview – Results & Review
Valeria Bednarik 17:45 GMT: Federal Reserve interest rate and Janet Yellen speech – Live Coverage
- FOMC meeting: “hawkish hold” by Valeria Bednarik
- FXSurvey: Dovish Fed to hike interest rates in December, QE might return in the mid-term by Jordi Martínez
- Fed: On a prolonged pause as central governments take control by Omkar Godbole
Mark September 21st in your calendar as a key date because we might expect big surprises from the Central Bank. Yellen is ready to take the reins, are you ready for it?
Find at FXStreet all the information you need to know for it!